A Blood Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Blood Life
A Blood Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate fantasy roleplay

I forgot my password

| STAFF - TEAM |

Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Ghxv

Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 C9ps

Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Fxqe
Latest topics
» ZOMBIELAND
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm by Guest

» A war has come (open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Sokanon Lancaster ~ The Shifter
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am by Princess Anastasia

» Destinys Faith
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Legend of the Realm
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm by God Charon

» School Information
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Gender Swap - Game
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am by Princess Anastasia

» Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am by Princess Anastasia

» Shadows Among Waves (Open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm by Master Jason

Sister sites

The Lost Ones

Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Open

Sotu v2

Open Open
Open Open
Open Open
Affiliates

| S UMMER|

The beasts of the forest have now started to emerge themselves quickly out of their isolated dens from to into the warm sun. Food is picking up for predators at this time. People walk the streets  and they are coming out of their warmer shelters, and the land is finally seeing peeks of grass and is a good time to relax.

Mating: Yes
Birthing: No
Accepting Members: Yes

O.F.T.M's
| August |
VOTE FOR US
Forum Roleplay Top 50 Wolf RPG The Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites
COPYRIGHTS
Site © Anastasia & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners.Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolMeeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 L1_s2_v3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Gods (Open)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:00 am

Leader Candras

Leader Candras

Candres blinked in surprise, and flew quickly after Anastastia. Anastastia landed in a dead end, the gang following closely behind. "Turn in a bat and fly away before they see you!" Candres hissed, close enough to her that anastasia could hear her.

52Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 am

God Charon

God Charon

Charon watches as the men ran after the Princess, outraged he laughed and climbed a fire escape to the top of a building. He would be able to move and run faster this way. Leaping over large gaps wit ease until he found all of them. Standing there for a moment he watched, but as they closed in he growled to himself,"just as the night was getting good too. Damn humans and their lusts.." With a sigh he stepped off the building and landed silently behind the men who stared at the princess and someone next to her. Determined and angry he walked up behind one and broke the boys neck with a single swift movement. The others turned on him in an outrage for him killing their friend. With a smug look and swift movements, he had done them all in. Killing one by decapitation, another with a sword through the chest, and the last with a fierce break to the chest plate. Finally done, he sheathed the sword; glancing to the woman beside Anastasia he glared,"and you are?" Charon stood still, his hand on the hilt of his sword still, but made no move to draw it as he waited for the woman to respond.

53Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 am

Leader Candras

Leader Candras

(Psttt. I'm still a falcon, but I guess i'll be in my human forum now xD)

Candras stood up straight and looked at him with confidence. "I'm Candras, leader of the shape-shifters. It is not wise to wander around human streets this late at night, gangs like that are everywhere" Candras gave him a dark grin. "Of course, from what I saw, you can handle it" She sighed and moved a strand of hair from her face as she leaned against the brick wall of the alley and waited for any type of reply.

54Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:21 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She felt a wave of relief pass through her shoulders as her turquoise hues took notice of the men that laid on the ground. A new startled her quickly and a new urge was started to form in her." it's a pleasure to meet you, I am Anastasia Capulet, Princess of the vampires." she smiled but she lowered her voice into a whisper when she turned her head slightly to Charon with a look of concern on her face. "Are you alright?" she waited for his reply.

https://abloodlife.rpg-board.net

55Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:06 pm

God Charon

God Charon

(Oops, haha; sorry.)

The fire of war and hatred still burned in his eyes as he looked to the woman who said herself to be the leader of the Shifters. He nodded to her,"yes, I am capable of handling humans who are worthless then dirt. I am the titan of war, also leader of them." His breath slightly heavy from the power coursing through him at the moment. Closing his eyes for a second, he took a deep breath and then looked to the Princess as she gave him a concerned look. One he had never been given before, by anyone. Charon gave her a tight smile,"I am just grand, yourself? Are you alright? None of them had shot at you had they? Once you left." He kept his distance for a moment, then walked up to the women. Glancing to Candras and then to Anastasia. Waiting for her to confirm she was alright.

56Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

" my shoulder hurts a tad bit, bu for the rest of me I'm fine." she says softly, and looked back over to Candras." so did you just drop by or was you here for most of the time." Anastasia's lifted her hand and touched her left shoulder, the pain was hurting like hell but her face was calm and looked normal. Oncoming blood began to creep out and her teeth came in contact with the skin on her jaw and began to bite on it. Th Princess walked to a nearby wall and leaned on it casually as she waited for a reply to come into play.

57Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:48 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Worried, Charon walked towards her and turned her around so he could see. Seeing the blood his eyes widened. "Princess, come with me. We must get that out before the wound closes up.",he took her hand and led her to his domain. No caring what either of them had to say about it. He walked at a determined pace. Weaving through those who come towards them.

58Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:06 am

Leader Candras

Leader Candras

Candras shrugged toward the question. "Depends" She blinked in surprise as the god seemed to drag Anastasia away. Her mouth lowered into a frown. Did she say something? Candras was sure she had nothing on her teeth. She gave a tired sigh as she shifted into a wolf and passed by the two. Her brown eyes glared at people walking by, too dark for humans to see she wasn't a stray dog, but a wolf. She stopped and shifted back into a human in an alley, than sat down on a bench in the middle of an streetlamp.

(I can only post on fridays, saturdays and sundays btw)

59Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:11 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

"But Charon I'm..." her words was cut off as he grabbed her hand.Where are we going was the question that continuously popped her head as their voices was silent. Her eyes looked around the somewhat familiar place. "Charon, where are we?" she closed her eyes in pain, as her was getting worse by the minute.

60Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:43 pm

God Charon

God Charon

(I am going to move the thread into my domain. This thread will be closed.)

61Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:12 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

[okay, this thread is locked]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum