A Blood Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Blood Life
A Blood Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate fantasy roleplay

I forgot my password

| STAFF - TEAM |

Tears On The Runway (Open) Ghxv

Tears On The Runway (Open) C9ps

Tears On The Runway (Open) Fxqe
Latest topics
» ZOMBIELAND
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm by Guest

» A war has come (open)
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Sokanon Lancaster ~ The Shifter
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am by Princess Anastasia

» Destinys Faith
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Legend of the Realm
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm by God Charon

» School Information
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Gender Swap - Game
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am by Princess Anastasia

» Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am by Princess Anastasia

» Shadows Among Waves (Open)
Tears On The Runway (Open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm by Master Jason

Sister sites

The Lost Ones

Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Open

Sotu v2

Open Open
Open Open
Open Open
Affiliates

| S UMMER|

The beasts of the forest have now started to emerge themselves quickly out of their isolated dens from to into the warm sun. Food is picking up for predators at this time. People walk the streets  and they are coming out of their warmer shelters, and the land is finally seeing peeks of grass and is a good time to relax.

Mating: Yes
Birthing: No
Accepting Members: Yes

O.F.T.M's
| August |
VOTE FOR US
Forum Roleplay Top 50 Wolf RPG The Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites
COPYRIGHTS
Site © Anastasia & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners.Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolTears On The Runway (Open) L1_s2_v3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tears On The Runway (Open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tears On The Runway (Open) Empty Tears On The Runway (Open) Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:35 am

Alphess Nevaeh

Alphess Nevaeh

The wolf made her way peacefully into the area, her coat glistening beneath the light in dark greys and lighter shades of whites, greys and sometime black. Her eyes shined a bright, golden light green up at the arched ceiling that caved above her head. The area was clear of all people, which was perfect for her to stay in her other form. She held the love of finally being able to be free, leaving her troubles behind and stepping into the daylight without a care in the world. Stepping out to expose her wolf-life figure, she shifted slowly into her other form and admired the scenery with mild interest of what went on. She was a Beta, proudly known as the currently leader of the werewolves until officially someone worth leading it would take over as her knew Alpha in command. Hopefully that won't be until a long while, she prayed, for she liked the control and peace.

It was beginning to appear more and more like spring every day, she thought, which made her extremely joyful. She dreaded dealing with the long times of winter, so this was definitely something worth getting happy over. She had to enjoy the little things after all, she didn't have much to be happy about anymore after escaping the asylum. Nevaeh shivered slightly and tucked her wrists under her sleeves to keep warm, hugging her elbows against herself as the only bit of warmth she had was her slightly thick sweatshirt. Her skin was pale, for it received little to become tan with and she rarely was ever out in the sun for long moments of time. She was always in hiding, away from light and deeper in the shadows so no one could find her, just the way she liked it. Nevaeh caught site of the marvelous colors and magenta flowers, picking one up to tuck it safely behind her ear as her red flowing lochs covered all the way down to the end of her slim back. She walked slowly through the empty area and sighed, happily enjoying the quiet while she still could before another civilian walked onwards.

2Tears On The Runway (Open) Empty Re: Tears On The Runway (Open) Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:20 am

Alphess Nevaeh

Alphess Nevaeh

3Tears On The Runway (Open) Empty Re: Tears On The Runway (Open) Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Master Jason

Master Jason

A lonely show moved under the arched sky of flowers above his head. The sun had just begun to set as it was now his turn to rule the night. His hands stuck into the pockets of the long black trench coat as it fluttered in the wind currents. Black hair slightly truffling in the fingers of the icy grip of the currents. Jason glanced to the arch over his head, he could see small specks of the night sky above that. Star were glowing brightly against the pitch darkness of space. Finding a bench, he sat down. Voices in his head began to give him a headache. "Damn.. can't I just get some peace?",he spoke aloud but to himself as a voice in his head spoke up. It was his father,"There is no rest for you, prepare or war son. I am bringing it to you" Normally the sound or mention of war would have exited him to the point he would have flashed himself down to the Underworld and began to plan their attack on the world. But right now, he just wanted to not be bumbarded with thoughts of murder and sin. With a sigh, the prince sat up and placed his elbows on his knees and rested his face in the palms of his hands before rubbing his face. Glancing around he made sure he was alone and begun to play with a ball of fire. Hell's fire. No other fire could compare to the heat of it. Metal would melt just being within a few inches. Although, Jason felt nothing. Just a warm ball in his hands. He sat there for a good hour before walking again. Enjoying his time to himself, but beginning to slightly want someone to come and talk to him

4Tears On The Runway (Open) Empty Re: Tears On The Runway (Open) Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Alphess Nevaeh

Alphess Nevaeh

Nevaeh caught the scent of something rather strange, turning her head away from the flourished scenery to become far more interested into something she had ever done. She tilted her head, seeing a man, or perhaps not a man really, but something far firm mortality. Narrowing here gaze  she leaned her head around to peer closer, examining him quietly from a far before moving in to a slow walk near him. She was careful to keep her distance, for it was not a Lycan she was smelling, nor a shape shifter. It was easy to decipher the difference between both races, but this one did not make sense. Maybe she had never met the species, which was most likely the reason why she was so fascinated by the creature. "Hello." She said abruptly with no reasoning to back it up, coming up behind him through the fact she was indeed stalking him at the moment. She placed her arms behind her, batting her lashes innocently as if she had not done anything worth spilling about herself.

The now promised leader of her race rose her chin up along with the rest of her posture, reaching near her shoulder to simply twist a flirtatious amount of hair around her finger while she took a quicker view of the man. He was poised, and collected, let alone all by himself in such a wonderful place. Nevaeh's eyes instantly switched to whatever flickered in the corner of her eyes, identifying the object of a compelled ball of flames hovering within his grasp. Could he of been a scorcerist of some sort, or perhaps a demonic hybrid? To which she knew not, Nevaeh smiled kindly to the man and put out her hand, "I saw you walking all alone here and decided to say hi. Do not be alarmed, I am harmless.. Most of the time anyway," she giggled, "I'm Nevaeh," her tone was warm and friendly like honey was to a sweet tooths tongue. Her eyes glistened a light cloudy blue green, her cheeks flushed by a warm pink.

5Tears On The Runway (Open) Empty Re: Tears On The Runway (Open) Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:43 am

Master Jason

Master Jason

Sitting there alone, Jason let his held fall back. Sighing as voices continued to give him a splitting headache. He could feel the earth around him, demons possessing humans. This made him smile a little,"yes my soldiers, take it over slowly." But it wasn't until his heightened senses picked up moving very close to him. Using his 'third eye' he could see her perfectly. Her long red hair, those blazing eyes, her body as it swayed and dipped as she moved about. Now that she was completely close he grinned upside down to her. Picking his head up as he stood to face her, being at least a good six inches over her. "Hello yourself, what is a pretty little thing like you doing out at a unholy hour like this?",he kept still, watching her as she twisted her hair. This made him smirk and give a slight chuckle. Finally doing away with the fireball, he took her hand and kissed the back of it with a sinister smile on his lips as he looked up to her from bending over. Standing up straight again, he gave a light laugh at her next words. "I am something far worse then a human Nevaeh, not that I underestimate you; but I doubt anyone on this earth could truly hurt me.",his grin grew into a slightly twisted smile. Jason shook his head,:don't fear, I have no reason nor wish to hurt you. I actually have a headache, but do stay. I actually would like some company" He began to walk, motioning her to join him as he did so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum