A Blood Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Blood Life
A Blood Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate fantasy roleplay

I forgot my password

| STAFF - TEAM |

A war has come (open) Ghxv

A war has come (open) C9ps

A war has come (open) Fxqe
Latest topics
» ZOMBIELAND
A war has come (open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm by Guest

» A war has come (open)
A war has come (open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Sokanon Lancaster ~ The Shifter
A war has come (open) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am by Princess Anastasia

» Destinys Faith
A war has come (open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Legend of the Realm
A war has come (open) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm by God Charon

» School Information
A war has come (open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Gender Swap - Game
A war has come (open) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am by Princess Anastasia

» Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)
A war has come (open) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am by Princess Anastasia

» Shadows Among Waves (Open)
A war has come (open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm by Master Jason

Sister sites

The Lost Ones

Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Open

Sotu v2

Open Open
Open Open
Open Open
Affiliates

| S UMMER|

The beasts of the forest have now started to emerge themselves quickly out of their isolated dens from to into the warm sun. Food is picking up for predators at this time. People walk the streets  and they are coming out of their warmer shelters, and the land is finally seeing peeks of grass and is a good time to relax.

Mating: Yes
Birthing: No
Accepting Members: Yes

O.F.T.M's
| August |
VOTE FOR US
Forum Roleplay Top 50 Wolf RPG The Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites
COPYRIGHTS
Site © Anastasia & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners.Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolA war has come (open) L1_s2_v3

You are not connected. Please login or register

A war has come (open)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A war has come (open) Empty A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:20 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

The mother cycle pulled up to her home, quickly she entered the house. A strange feeling came over her as something was already her."hurry, go and get the human she is in the first chair as soon you as you enter the kitchen, I'll go and get the weapons." she goes up the stairs to her room. Opening the door her feet slowly moved inside as she looked. "well hello there my beautiful flower." her head turn to see Adrian. A shocked looked came onto her face she thought he was dead, but as she looked at his eye color at she knew he turned Strogi. "you will never win this." she closed her eyes ands raise her hand to dim his powers, but quickly she felt the breath knocked out of her and she started to choke."I am much stronger than you know, your powers are no match for mines now. I see you've been talking to the god of war, we I'm suffering I thought you was mine, well it's time to see him suffer." she felt her push against the wall and hold her down."Charon!" Anastasia yelled for him as she tried her hardest to break free her fangs grow closer to coming out.

https://abloodlife.rpg-board.net

2A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:51 am

God Charon

God Charon

Pulling into the drive of the castle he killed the bike and let her off first. Listening to her instructions he took his helmet off and placed it on the bikes handles. Then followed her inside and headed for the kitchen as she went upstairs to her room to gather some weapons. Charon had just entered the kitchen when a gut feeling and then a scream of his name called his attention. "Damnit.",he growled the words and then grew quiet as he swiftly moved up the stairs and burst into the room. His icy gaze narrowed as he seen a man have ahold of her. "Well this is a pleasent first time of meeting.",he stood still but never took his eyes away from the man. Charon's jaws clenched as he watched the man hold her against the wall.

3A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:00 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Adrian

The male turn with a smirk on his a face as his plan was going nicely."Ah Charon I heard some much about you, you are the god of war and you been around my lovely Anastasia." he placed his hand under her chin but he quickly removed it. He narrowed his eyes as his fangs popped out. His muscles bulging in and out of his arms."Here's the choice you can either join me and kill her off yourself, or I will kill her first and finish you, or choice." his words hissed in the silenced as he waited for the male's answer.

4A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 am

God Charon

God Charon

A vein in Charon's neck began to stick out as his blood became quick to pump though his body. His anger coiled up like a king cobra in the attack mode. The thought of killing Anatasia made him sick to his stomach, but he had to do something. "Join you? You know, she has been on my last nerve for a while. And I don't like when woman ride my last nerve. Besides, she nags to much. Some I can't stand. I killed many for far less.",Charon looked to her with icy eyes to show no emotions. But it was all part of his plan, get close to the man, then get him away from her. He made to make the male believe him.

5A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:20 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Anastasia

The princess looked at Adrian with the fury with eyes. But as soon she saw a Charon her eyes lifted up to see him. Anastasia sneered at the vampire male for making a deal of choices. Slowly she saw Charon speaking and what she heard got her confused a bit. Sighing she finally under stood and closed her eyes and concentrated. After awhile she opened them and mouthed to Charon. "his powers are blocked strike now."

Adrian

Her smoothed out her blonde hair and smiled agreeing to what the male had to say and moved closer."you do have a point there good sir, she can be quite a handful"slowly he tried to start a fire in his hand, but nothing happen. Losing patience he tried again still nothing. He turned his head and flashed his fangs."you will pay!"Adrian walked closer to her and placed his hand on her neck which used to do.

6A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:58 am

God Charon

God Charon

Charon glanced to her as she mouthed the words, understanding them he dove for the male. Making them roll away from Ana as the vampire went to her throat. Ending up on top Charon pinned the man. Gripping the vampires throat and moving to stand on his feet. "I be damned to stand here and be played by a damn worthless man. You are nothing to me nor anyone else. And no, it is you that will pay for his sins on this day.",switching his hold on Adrian he had the man in a headlock. Charon then looked to Ana and looked her over to see if she was alright,"now if your chance princess. I can lock him up in your dungeon for your ways to torture him, or you can kill him now." He was in no rush, for Charon just wanted her to be happy.

7A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:38 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

The female moved away from the wall, and moved right in front of Adrian. At first her eyes were closed but slowly they opened and she was staring face to face with themale. For a few minutes she stared, but without any hesitation, she flashed her fangs. Softly she whispered to Adrian,"you are yearly the sick one, now feel my wrath." in a swift motion she had her fangs in the guy's neck pull hard she was free something blood was in her mouth, Adrian's throat. Removing it from her mouth she looked to Charon."we better hurry if he was in here there are more around." she walked over to her secret weapons closet and picked up a stake, ready for anything to pop up.

8A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:17 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon took his battle stances once she had killed the leader. Drawing his sword he was ready for anything, eye glued to the door as he heard footsteps running towards them. Looking to her he even slightly grinned. Seeing her in battle made him fall for her a little more. Since not many women fought in wars during his reining years. Soon his attention was drawn back to the door as a man burst through it. The man held a sword as well, with a battle cry Charon was charged by the vampire. W snarl escaped his lips as he stepped and the two swords clashed together with a metallic cling. Shoving the male away from him he stepped into a turn and with one swipe took off the man head.

9A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Advisor Evelyn

Advisor Evelyn

Evelyn really was not looking for trouble, or anything to do with a fight, however she could sense something was not right.As she walked past her leaders home her highly sensitive hearing picked up a very violent scene of noises and voices.Moving slightly closer she heard the deep bellows of the God leader and then a loud shout from her leader to the God.So she pushed open the door which seemed to be already opened and listened a bit more at the bottom the of the stairs not sure what was going on until she heard everything fall silent for a moment.Evelyn then decided to head up where she saw someone, a vampire she assumed, on the floor."Sorry for intruding, I heard something going on.I guess I was right.Are you two ok?"Evelyn asked, looking at the dead body and then to the vampire and god.

10A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Her eyes noticed that two male vampire headed her way in full force. Turning to the one on her right she punched at his stomach, before the other male grabbed at her arm. Quickly she kicked the male and staked him. The one she punched early got up and charged at her but she moved out of the way and staked him in the back. Anastasia saw Charon grinned at her and she returned it before hearing Evelyn."yes everything is fine but you must go, it's not safe in here." her looked serious look in her eyes as she to lakes to her advisor.

11A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:33 am

God Charon

God Charon

Charon looked up and prepared for another fight as he heard the sound of feet coming up the stairs. Rising from one knee on the ground a female vampire entered the room. Icy blue eyes studied her as she looked to the dead male and then back to him. Glancing back to Ana he looked over her to make sure she was alright and unharmed. "Forgive me for my words earlier. I on;y said them to throw him off the plan.",his gaze turned back as the female asked them a question,:yes, we are fine; but Ana is right. We must leave. Come, staying here longer will only draw attention." Charon left the room and headed back downstairs, sheathing his sword.

12A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:53 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She placed the stake in her leather jacket before looking at Charon."it's fine, you even had me fooled for a bit." she turned her head to Evelyn to see if she would follow. But soon she ran down the stairs after Charon. Quickly she mutter something, a spell that will protect her home while she is gone. Her turquoise eyes looked up at Charon with serious eyes."so what will we do now? Anastasia folded her arms as she took a look at the final moments of her home.

13A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Advisor Evelyn

Advisor Evelyn

Evelyn was not sure why they where being attacked but it was better for her to leave then stay and find out why by being killed by some demon.So she followed the god and her leader out of the house and out into the front yard.Evelyn watched Anastasia put a charm on her house to protect it and then say her last goodbyes.Evelyn was not way gifted with powers like that but was gifted in the control of the fire element.Not that she liked using it unless she had real hatred for someone.The over hearing her leader and the god Evelyn offered her home for a safe place to rest."If you need somewhere to go, I have room in my home"

14A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:37 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Once outside, Charon turned and was trying to think until the other female vampire spoke up. Then it hit him, looking to Ana he spoke up,"you will go with her to her house. That way I know you are safe and I will keep watch. I have soldiers that will protect your home until all of this blows over. I will keep you updated on your home. But I do not want you to come back here until I say it is safe for you to do so." Charon left a sense of protectiveness over the Princess, which for him was strange, never in his life had he left this way for anyone. It was every being for themselves normally, but her; she was different. "I will stay here, watch the place and make sure nothing happens to your home.",he turned to Evelyn,"take care of her. Nothing or no one comes into your house unless you know them personally. Even then be wary of everyone. Now, go. I have to go to Olympus and gather troops." He began to walk to his bike and got on. Starting it.

15A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She stood there her hand in her leather jacket as she heard the plan. The princess will stayed at her advisor for time being, as she trusts her to very much. But mostly she looked to Charon, he seem to go through a lot to see her safe, and she glad for that. As she saw him getting on the bike she smiled a whispered."be careful, and don't worry I will be here." Anastasia turned around and began to walk behind Evelyn only to look back one time,briefly before turn her head forward again and walked on.

(Do ya'll want to do a time skip of just continue?)

16A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:05 pm

God Charon

God Charon

(We can skip if you want. But i was going to wait for Evelyn to post once more and then us skip. If she posts at all.)

17A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

(She might have forgot, but we can give her until Friday. If not then we will skip.)

18A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:01 pm

God Charon

God Charon

(Alright, I have started a new thread on the other site if you want to RP that one with me while we wait.)

19A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:46 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

(I'll PM her and ask if she is till in or not.)

20A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Advisor Evelyn

Advisor Evelyn

Sorry guys,We can skip ahead if you want I am not really bothered.

21A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:39 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

It's been several months since the female vampire had been in her home, and she missed it quite well. Living with Evelyn was grand but something inside longed for someone. Her once bright brown hair was not a shade darker as she dyed to a black but still small bits of brown remained. Anastasia had not heard from Charon I quite awhile which made her worry for his safety, pacing back and forth, she missed seeing him and having him around. Sighing Ana need to get out and get some fresh air, quickly she sneaked away from her advisor's house and onto the street. Her turquoise eyes looking straight away as she saw her castle come to view, it wasn't a long walk along from her to there. But she soon stopped in her tracks as soldiers surrounded her house, slipping to the side she entered the back door and sighed as no one was in at the time. Climbing up the stairs, Anastasia came up to her sleeping chamber and entered smile, and walked up to her bed to sit. Feeling the silk covers run along her hand she closed her eyes wishing that the god of war was here beside her to make her feel even happier.

22A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:45 pm

God Charon

God Charon

It had been months since he had seen the lovely Princess, for he had sent her away to be dafe within the house of her advisor. He had been tracking down the mermins that planned to kill the Princess, so far he had taken nearly hundreds of them. "How the hell can there be so damn many? Oh Princes.. I hope you are well.", his voice was low as he was pacing in the library of her home. Not knowing that she had snuck away from the house he sent her to. For the God was busy with looking at the large maps he had, red pins marked the places he had taken down those whom planned to kill her. Blue pins marked those of leads that might be his next targets. A sigh of frustration had escaped him as he rubbed his forehead to clear his mind. Distractions are not good in his line of work. But he missed her terribly.

23A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

(Sooty if my post is short I've been quite busy the past few months.)

As she was started to feel at ease in her room once again a sound from her library made her sit up at once. Getting off her her bed with a small grunt she quietly walked along the hall to the sound, the door was slightly ajar enough that she could see inside. When she leaned forward a strand of black and brown hair and a turquoise eye peered first as she saw a man looking at maps the resemble the man she longed to see. Taking a look closer air must had been sucked out of her as she took a step back. Could be him behind those doors; smoothing out her thigh length white dress, she open the the door with a small push standing at its frame. "Charon... Is that you?"

24A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:44 pm

God Charon

God Charon

His head hung low as thoughts of her ran through his head, for it was she he was trying so hard to protect from harm. Normally this wasn't how things went, it was him causing hurt and pain. But this, this was way out of character for him. With a low sigh he ran a hand over his face and stood up from leaning over the table. Hearing the door open he thought it was a soldier coming in to report everything was fine,"Thank you Sgt..." It was then her sweet voice hit his ears and he looked to her immediately and froze as she was standing before him. Her hair, her eyes, her beauty stunned him. His heart dropped as he stared at her. "Anastasia? Can.. it be you?" He moved towards her.

25A war has come (open) Empty Re: A war has come (open) Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Her lips formed in a small but calming smile as she saw him coming closer. Her nodded slightly as she looked at him."Yes Charon it's me, it's truly me." her body almost collapse as she took a step foward. It had been so long since Anastasia saw him, tears started roll out her eyes but she held them in as long as she could, as her hand slide to her side. The Princess missed every asset of him from his face, to the way he touches her and the ways how he made feel relaxed and safe. "I missed you a lot god of war." her smile grew bigger after she spoke remember how she use to call him that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum