A Blood Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Blood Life
A Blood Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate fantasy roleplay

I forgot my password

| STAFF - TEAM |

Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Ghxv

Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 C9ps

Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Fxqe
Latest topics
» ZOMBIELAND
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm by Guest

» A war has come (open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Sokanon Lancaster ~ The Shifter
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am by Princess Anastasia

» Destinys Faith
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Legend of the Realm
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm by God Charon

» School Information
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Gender Swap - Game
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am by Princess Anastasia

» Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am by Princess Anastasia

» Shadows Among Waves (Open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm by Master Jason

Sister sites

The Lost Ones

Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Open

Sotu v2

Open Open
Open Open
Open Open
Affiliates

| S UMMER|

The beasts of the forest have now started to emerge themselves quickly out of their isolated dens from to into the warm sun. Food is picking up for predators at this time. People walk the streets  and they are coming out of their warmer shelters, and the land is finally seeing peeks of grass and is a good time to relax.

Mating: Yes
Birthing: No
Accepting Members: Yes

O.F.T.M's
| August |
VOTE FOR US
Forum Roleplay Top 50 Wolf RPG The Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites
COPYRIGHTS
Site © Anastasia & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners.Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolMeeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 L1_s2_v3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sun May 04, 2014 9:04 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Ana looked over to him and nodded."well it's still going to be sore just the skin is back on. she crossed her legs and sigh. The female only hoped that her domain is well and no one has entered. Ideas still had not formed since last night, so far her brain was empty.

https://abloodlife.rpg-board.net

27Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Thu May 22, 2014 4:26 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon nodded back to her. He could slightly tell something was wrong, or well, on her mind. Soon calling the waiter. "Everything alright Princess?",he waited for her response. to come and take the plates and food back downstairs to be dealt with. He tried to think. Finally an idea came to him. But she wouldn't like it as much as he did. It had to work, but Charon knew she may not go for it. Since she was the last and should something go wrong with the plan. She would say no.

28Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Fri May 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She slowly shook her head as he asked, but looked up."so have you came up with anything?" her voice with a mixed of excite and nervousness. With a tilt of her she sigh, she probably might not like the plan if he has one but what else is there to do? She just could give up and she would at least have to try it. Her eyes flicker up gently as she looked at him.

29Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:23 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon looked to her, seriousness filled his voice and eyes as he crossed his hands over his chest and spoke,"yes, I have something. But it may put you in serious danger, and I am not so sure I wish to go through with it. I do not wish to risk you." Something flashed through his eyes, it was an uncertain feeling he had. A feeling that he himself wasn't sure he could have or ever feel. Clearing his throat he looked away and though some more on the plan that swirled in his mind. Maybe a human could pass as her and he could just hide her for the time being.

30Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

The princess looked at the God with kinder eyes than usual."well the least you could is at the moment is tell me the plan, and see if I'm fine with it." She rested her hands upon her lap as she looked down and stared at them. A feeling deep inside her started to brew, a feeling that she thought she buried a long time ago. Her turquoise eyes lifted up as she looked at Charon. Slowly she remind when they meet and they was walking along the street as she asked him a few questions."Charon, what are you thinking?" her voice was a tiny whisper as she restated the same question, her eyes never leaving the male's face.

31Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:04 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon looked to her and sighed, knowing she wouldn't give up until she got what was in his mind out. "Alright, I will tell you. The plan was is that we would have to use you to lure them into a trap. Where me and a few of my soldiers will take them out. But, I am not sure that I am willing to risk it. So tell me, do these other vampires have a weakness? Tell me anything you know about them." Charon stood there as we waited for her response. A concerned feeling took over, for he didn't wish to use her. A mere human would be fine with him. For he had no sympathy for the race, but her; no he wouldn't dare.

32Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

"Well the have the same weakness as us, but I do remember one thing. They have a weakness to. They have leaders not like me though, most Strogi have red eyes but the leaders have silver ones if you kill them you might just have a chance. But beware they have special powers that kill someone like and many more. But I am the only one who can blocked their powers." she sighed and looked out the window, her kingdom was at stake and she wasn't just going to sit here and wait, she need to fight, this was her war also.

33Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:02 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon nodded and slowly began to pace, thinking as his plan began to fall into place. He stopped and looked to her,"alright, we will construct a plan. But you yourself will not be the one to lure them into the trap. You will only stop the leaders powers so I can get a hold of him. Then, if it is the only way, you may kill him once I have him steady. Should any other come after you, you will need to be quick with the killing. So I can deal with the rest, and then get us out of there." He knew she wished to help out alot, but she is die; other vampires would feel betrade by him. Possibly causing a war on himself. But most important, there was something else that deep inside him couldn't lose her. She had grown on him. Which for him, was scary.

34Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

" got it, but we better move fast. I can feel them coming closer and they are going to be close to my home any minute." she got up as well and smoothed out her dress. Her eyes looking into his. Her face was serious." if you need bait you can use one of the feeders in my place one of them seems to look like me and if you need more weapons I have some in my castle." she made small fist and her sides before she let it go. She was the last standing of a royal family and it was her job to serve her people. And she was going to just that.

35Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:48 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon nodded and threw on his jacket, he wore it anytime of the year. No matter the heat or cold. "Come then, let us go and head them off.",he opened the door for her while grabbing his keys to the motorcycle he loved so much. Taking her hand he led her downstairs and into the small garage that he had built for his cars and motorcycle. "Here, put this on.",he handed her a full faced helmet for the ride. Putting his own on before swinging a leg over the bike and starting its loud pipes. Waiting for her to get on.

36Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued) Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She followed behind him, a strong feeling growing inside her. As they appeared at the motorcycle she put on the helmet and got on in the back. Soon they was on their way to her castle. Anastasia hooded on tightly and took a deep breath. A war was among them and she hoped they would win.

(Sorry if it was short, i was just summing up the topic, and I'll make the new thread.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum