A Blood Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Blood Life
A Blood Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate fantasy roleplay

I forgot my password

| STAFF - TEAM |

Meeting of the Gods (Open) Ghxv

Meeting of the Gods (Open) C9ps

Meeting of the Gods (Open) Fxqe
Latest topics
» ZOMBIELAND
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm by Guest

» A war has come (open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Sokanon Lancaster ~ The Shifter
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am by Princess Anastasia

» Destinys Faith
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Legend of the Realm
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm by God Charon

» School Information
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Gender Swap - Game
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am by Princess Anastasia

» Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am by Princess Anastasia

» Shadows Among Waves (Open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm by Master Jason

Sister sites

The Lost Ones

Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Open

Sotu v2

Open Open
Open Open
Open Open
Affiliates

| S UMMER|

The beasts of the forest have now started to emerge themselves quickly out of their isolated dens from to into the warm sun. Food is picking up for predators at this time. People walk the streets  and they are coming out of their warmer shelters, and the land is finally seeing peeks of grass and is a good time to relax.

Mating: Yes
Birthing: No
Accepting Members: Yes

O.F.T.M's
| August |
VOTE FOR US
Forum Roleplay Top 50 Wolf RPG The Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites
COPYRIGHTS
Site © Anastasia & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners.Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolMeeting of the Gods (Open) L1_s2_v3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Gods (Open)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 pm

God Charon

God Charon

War. It had crept into the mind of the God for centuries now. How it used to rule the earth with its havoc and chaos. Men, women, and children were all killed. None of them spared. Non of them higher then the rest when it came to war. Now as he dreamed of his past years on earth, banished to the realm of the motals by the orther Gods and Goddesses. For they feared he wished to start another war. Pitiless fools. They sent him to a real of greed and lust. The two many things to start a war. But Charon wouldn't let them know that. Oh no. He wished to keep it to himself. 

Awaking hours later in the cheap hotel room he ha walked into earlier. Tired from exhaustion. Paying wasn't part of the deal. He was a God adn would be treated as such. Standing to be 6'7 not many argued with him or told him no. For war was his specilty, and he would exersize that specilty should he be threatened. But he was a fair game player. You moved against Charon first. He came back with a stronger army then you, but atleast you got one shot in the fight; right? For your sake, lets hope you made it a good one. 

Many hours past as Charon sat in his room, growing bored with himself he went to venture out into the world he saw and knew it from a baby. The world around him was evolving, more technology and different races being made by the people whom mingled outside of their races. He didn't care, it was not his job to keep them in line. Only to watch over them adn make sure the ones who prayed to him in the time of battle, won. That was his duty. But now as he blended in with the crowd, Charon had on a pair of dark faded jeans, a black shirt and a pair of combat boots on. His leather jacket snug on his shoulders and the rest of hos torso. He looked like a misfit, and thats how he wanted it. No one bothered him that way. And he steered clear of people and Charon walked down the sidewalk.

Growing hungry the god spotted a restarunt, deciding to take a peek inside he walked through the doors. It was nice inside. Tables as far as one could see. A waitress came and lead him to a seat as she asked what kind of drink he would like,"I would like a glass of water please." The female walked off to retreive his choice of drink. Charon sat there and waited, looking around the restaurant was half empty. God, less people to bother him then. Looking down at the menu he selected what he wanted for his meal. A steak with a bakes potato on the side. Looking up as the waitres came back he gave her his order, he would be waiting thirty minutes to get it. Oh well, it is a good thing he wasn't completely starving. So Charon sat in silent as he watched the people around him and drank his water.

2Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

The air was cool and windy, but the sun gave a small amount of warmth. Anastasia walked with sunglasses over her eyes. She was on a mission as she searched the streets. But a small grumble of her stomach indicated that it's must be time to get something to eat. Most vampires wouldn't even dare to eat what humans eat, the simple method the princess did was just to adapt.

The door to the restaurant open and a male looks up from a podium. She smiled calmly as the waiter recognized her and led her to the seat she usually sits at. The dark haired brunette sat down and removed her sunglasses, who he'd revealed unusual turquoise eyes that are not common in vampires. The female smooth down her short leather dress which cling perfectly to her exotic looking body.[color=Cyan]" Andre may I have the usual please." Her voice was sweet and angelic as usually as she handed the menu back.

Her eyes scanned the room quickly, so far not many people was people was there. Soon the eye's of the female laid on a male sitting at a nearby table. He was tall and handsome. She smiled, for some reason the male seemed different than the mortal men. She took a sip of her tea as Anastasia wondered.

https://abloodlife.rpg-board.net

3Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:33 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon looked about the room, man couples were here tonight. He groaned as he remembered his wives last words to him. They were vial and he now hated her. Cheating wrench she was, but that was all behind him now. He could move on in peace without the yelling and constant fighting of  a woman in his ears. He rolled his eyes as he pushed away the thoughts and waited for his meal to come. Sipping his water his dark eyes looked around the room. Getting a tingling sensation down his spine, he saw a woman looking at him from across the large area. He slightly grinned to her, inviting her over if she wished to sit with him. But he doubted it, whom would want to be been with the likes of him? Not many did, but that wasn't his problem.

As Charon looked to this woman, something told him she was different then an adverage female. She held power, he could feel it. Although he couldn't place a name to what it was, nor what she was for the fact. His offer still stood should she wish to join him at his table In the back of the room, away from the others. Watching her with wicked eyes and a faint smile.

4Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Turning her head again, this time the male looked at her and it seems he is inviting her over. She smiled as she picked up her tea and walked over, taking a seat."hello, nice to meet you." she out stretch her hand for him to shake. Anastasia placed her purse into her lap and put her sunglasses into the bag. She lifted up her head as her salad came out. The Princess nodded and took a small bite. Tilting her head she looked at the male again and smiled. Her eye scanned around the room as couples come in and out. Sighed as Anastasia looked back to her small salad, and took a few more bites and a sip of her drink."May I ask who are you?"

5Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:29 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Watching as the woman made her way to him and placed her hand out for him to take. He took her hand and instead of shaking it, it was costomary for a man to kiss the back of a womans hand. So he stuck to his ways, kissing the back of her hand as she sat. Letting her hand go and listening to her as her soft voice rang in his ears. "I am Charon, pleasure to me you as well. May I know your name miss?",he watched as she ate the greens with care, taking a drink of his water. Soon his steak and potato came out of the kitchen. A girl carrying them to him as he waited. Nodding his head in a silent thanks, then beginning to cut up the food as it was before him. Looking to her as they ate together. His isolated dinner soon becoming a date with an unknown girl. Never in his years had this happened to him. He found it odd, but didn't question it. What she really that brave to just speak to totally strange men? If so, he gave her props. Not many were.

6Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She smiled as he kissed the back of her hand, and she placed it back on her lap. The female's mouth open as he asked for her name." I am Anastasia Lisa Capulet but most call me Ana or Princess Anastasia. if you ever heard of Romeo and Juliet I'm am a relative of her, but I survived much longer than she did. Oh those two never was separable."

As his food came she caught him looking at her again. She did feel strange, never in her life she had so much confidence. I guess that small thought in her head really did something good for once, grabbing her form again Anastasia took another small stab at the greenery and popped it into the mouth. She brushed a piece of hair away from her eyes as she spoke again."So I'm guessing we both had intentions of eating along, but now those intentions turned the tables on us." she smiled again, but this time a small section of her fangs appeared.

7Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 pm

God Charon

God Charon

"Pretty name. I am CHaron Deimos Iason, and yes; i knew them oth. Or well, sort of knew them. I atleast know whom you speak of.",Charon took a bite of his steak. Glancing up as the waitress came by to check on how their food tasted. With a mouth full and unable to speak he nodded his answer before taking a drink to swallow and speak,"the food is great, thank you." He turned back to Anastasia as she spoke up,"I just had intensions of eating. I was beinging to starve. Which isn't good. God or mortal." A light chuckle escaped his lips as he took another bite, this one from his potato that was still a little warm.

Charon glanced to the woman before him. She was pretty. Her brow hair faling gracefully as she ate. And those blue-greenish eyes of hers were captivating to him. But he wasn't looking for a woman, atleast not now. A friend and a person to speak with when he was angry. But she was pretty, in the clasical way.

8Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She chuckled lightly,"thank you and close I am a vampire." she smiled widely revealing her fangs."I know it doesn't look like, but that's the way I'm am." she was almost willing to hit herself in the head. She wondered why those word came out, but Anastasia didn't let it linger on. "Hmm I never got a chance to know what race you are."

(Sorry if it's short.)

9Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:23 pm

God Charon

God Charon

(Its okay, mine will be as well)

Swallows his food,"I am a god among many whom was cast out because of fear by others. They think I will starts wars, since that is what I am assigned to do. God of War many have called me. Ares, is one of the many names I have been summoned by. But it isn't my real name." Finally finished with his food a moment later he pushed the plate away from the edge of the table and wiped his face clean of any unwanted foods. Taking a drink of his water.

10Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:38 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

" Vere*, well that's something. I wasn't really casted out it was more like.... Run for you life type of situation, let me tell you it wasn't nice farewell." soon a waiter cleared their plates. She wipes her mouth and the side of her face and turned back to Charon."" You may not know it, but a war maybe starting soon, and so far the only people I know who is in charge is thrones I fought a long time ago."she said,"if we don't stop this this will not end incruente*." her eyes flicked to the doors of the restaurant as more people filed in and out. But one seemed out of place as entered looking at her strangely."Hurry we must go out the back, that guy over there is Strogi, or a rouge vampire, they are everywhere and they are not afraid to get blood anywhere and everywhere." she got up and placed on her sunglasses and headed farther into the restaurant. Anastasia press the brick and sunshine appeared into the crack as she walked out into the alleyway of the restaurant. The female vampire turned as she waited for her friend.

Latin: meanings
*Vere- means Really
*incruente- means without bloodshed

11Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon listens as she spoke of havng to run away from home. Running never really solved anything for him. For his problems just followed and got bigger. But as she spoke of war beginning to break out; CHaron listened intensely to her words. Not that he wished for war, but for the cause of the others may come down and try to destory the world. Thats what would happen should the other Gods think he started it, and knowing most of them. THey would definitely try to pin this against him. Oh well, just another part of life he guessed. Just as Anastasia turned adn looked at a crowd of people coming in he did so too. Charon nodded and paid for both their meals before getting up and following her silently outof hte restarunt and into an allyway. "Now what? Where are we going?",he waited for her to answer him as they stood there.

12Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Her eyes looked from one direction to the other and she turned her head gently."We are going across the street to the weapons store, I have something to show you." she whispered as she crossed the not so busy street. Walking into the store she smiled and walked past the counter and walked into another door. Soon weapons of all kinds was revealed."Only high ranks in each race are allowed to come back here, so choose your pick, because you don't know when you need it." Anastasia walked away from her new found friend and began to look around.

13Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon nodded as she spoke to him about eht weapons store. Looking behind them before walking along with her, he crossed the street. Walking into the store he nodded to the clerk at the counter. Looking ahead as they enetered another door. Lookig around he seen all kinds of weapons, looking to her as she spoke,"I will be done shortly then. I have a fvorite weapin that i have lost and wish to find it once again." He walked the other direction and looked around at teh guns that hung on the wall. Soon spotting what he was looking for, swords. He looked them over as he searched for a specific one. There you are.",he whispereed to himself. Charon took a sword off the wall, it was double edged and long; a blood red hilt at the end. He gave a faint smile, turning to Anastasia he spoke,"I have found my sword, thank you for bringing me here or I would have never found it." Heading back to the front of the store to pay for it.

14Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

"your welcome." she smiled kindly before walking back to the shelves. Her eyes looked gently at the deadly items, simply giving them a light touch or feel. But on caught her by surprise and Anastasia's breath was almost whipped out of her, as a silver stake laid on there shining in the dim light. She reached out her hand to the point and touched it, small drop of blood escaped her finger but it healed as she lifted her finger off, flashbacks of fighting repeated in head like a hurricane whirling. Shaking her head the princess grab the silver weapon and went to the clerk and payed for it."Come you must be a little rusty, there is a training course back there if you would like to practice."

15Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Mariah

Mariah

Mariah flew over the skys in her bird form. Of course she had to fly high because she was the biggest bird that was supposed to be extinct. She dived, going right next to the window of the training room and landing on a branch that looked right in the window the two humans were standing.

16Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

The princess's head turned to a window as a feeling creep up her spine. She looked back to Charon, but she sighed as she went to put her hair in a ponytail and she walked to the training area. Holding the stake in her firm hands, as she threw it and the metal hitter the side of the target. Anastasia eyes narrowed as she guessed she need more or a lot more practice. Scratching her chin she quick got her weapon and positioned herself for the next throw.

17Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Mariah

Mariah

Mariah saw the girl and flew over. She was now even closer to the girl. She was taking a big chance but wanted to know who this girl was. She cawed and her talons scratched her perch. She watched the stake fly through the air. She cawed again and once more.

18Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:09 am

God Charon

God Charon

After paying for his weapon he had been searching for for years, he glanced to Anastasia as she paid for her new weapons as well. Grinning faintly he spoke,"ever used on of those before princess? And indeed, I could use a little sharping of my skills, and I could try and teach you if you wish. To fight. To defend yourself against dangers." Charon waited for her answer, catching a glimps of a bird he knew wasn't extinct. Turning back to the petite woman before him as he followed her into the training area. He looked around and judged the equitment, nodding his approval silently. Shrugging off his jacket, his arms were bigger then they seemsed. Chest broader then the jacket made it look. Shoulders wider then the jacket could reveal. Charon moved to the princess's side, watching her form. He moved her feet a little farther apart and  twisted her torso a little to the side. "This way you have more momentium and your dagger will go through the skin and bone. Now aim, and breathe. Don't inhale and throw. Exhale and throw.  You won't shake as much.",he stood back adn watched her. Not paying attention to much else. Although he didn't need to.

19Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:58 am

Mariah

Mariah

Mariah decided she would just use her dog form. It's was a better way to approach a girl, defiantly not a giant bird. She snuck away and shifted. She barked and scratched the window, standing on her hind legs. Her brown and white fur was nice and clean.

20Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She closed her eyes and sighed as the room that surrounded her didn't exist. Her grip tighten around the stake in a strong hold, and her mouth exhaled the air that entered inside her mouth. Anastasia pulled back her arm and released the stake and it landed in the middle barely but it had stuck there. Her smiled grew as she turned her head back to Charon,"Wow, that's amazing thank you very much." She walked over to the target and retrieved her weapon and she got ready for the next throw, but she answered the question anyway as she took her position."Sure, I won't mind a few teachings of defense, you don't know I might teach you something too." she giggle was hardly audible but she pulled back her hand and let go of the stake again. She nodded with satisfactory as it hit the second ring for the middle.

21Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:43 am

Mariah

Mariah

Mariah growled and scratched the window. She decided this girl was not easy. She barked and started to try and open the window. She barked and whined and did that over and over. Hoping to get the girls attention.

22Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:56 am

God Charon

God Charon

He watched as she thrw the stake into the dummy of a target. Proud, he actually smiled. A rare sight to be seen. "Very good, just be sure to clear you mind and breathe slowly.",he gave a faint chuckle as she spoke her next words,"I am sure you could teach me a few things." CHaron smirked as his mind went somewhere else, but he quickly brought it back. Hearing whinning at a dor he turned and seen a dog. Arching a brow he glanced to Anastasia,"is this your dog Princess? It seems to want your attention. Deseparately." He looked back to the dog, arms crossed over his chest.

23Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:13 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Anastasia turned her head as he spoke of a dog, and she shook her head." I don't own a dog..." as her expression turn from calm to puzzled. She slowly walked towards the door with Caution." even though it sounds harmless, I'm not taking a chance who knows what it could do, but I'll try."" she open the door gently and kneel down to look at the dog."Down girl, it's okay I'm not going to hurt you, you can sit over there and watch."The Princess's voice was soft and angelic as she scratch the dog's head. She stands up and flipped her hair over her shoulder before walking back. She smiled a smile that she hardly uses unless she meets a friend or something like that." okay it's my turn to teach,one of the best tactics for a sword is to do a fake swing before attacking. It's like you swing and your enemy thinks you missed but then you surprise them. Come on and try it pretend I'm the enemy and don't worry I'll heal in a jiffy." she smiled brightly as she stood a few feet away from him.

24Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:41 am

Mariah

Mariah

Mariah smiled as they finally noticed her. She walked in with her and sat down. She watched them happily, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. She watched them with intrest and then turned to the weapons. She had never been in here, she sniffed the weapons with glee.

25Meeting of the Gods (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:55 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon looked as the princess walked over to the door to open it for the dog,"forgive me then, I didn't know." He gripped the sword tightly and turned to practice on a dummy himself. Pulling the famous move he was given as a man named Leonidas. He ran and jumped as he thrust the sword into the dummy, landing on a knee. Upon standing he forcefully removed the sword from the 'torso'. As she began to speak to him he turned back and looked to her. Nodding as he understood. CHaron took a wide stances as he fell silent, quickly moving on his feet, he spun,and ran his sword right beside her hip as he pulled her close. Smirking,"you're messing with the god of war love, not a good thing. But do, please keep teaching. Although I am skilled in sword fighting." He let her go and removed the sword from her hip. Petting the dog and shealthing the metal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum