A Blood Life

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A Blood Life
A Blood Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A literate fantasy roleplay

I forgot my password

| STAFF - TEAM |

Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Ghxv

Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 C9ps

Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Fxqe
Latest topics
» ZOMBIELAND
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm by Guest

» A war has come (open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Sokanon Lancaster ~ The Shifter
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am by Princess Anastasia

» Destinys Faith
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:44 pm by Guest

» Legend of the Realm
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm by God Charon

» School Information
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm by Princess Anastasia

» Gender Swap - Game
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am by Princess Anastasia

» Meeting of the Gods (Open/Continued)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am by Princess Anastasia

» Shadows Among Waves (Open)
Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm by Master Jason

Sister sites

The Lost Ones

Welcome Home to Haven's Grove!
Open

Sotu v2

Open Open
Open Open
Open Open
Affiliates

| S UMMER|

The beasts of the forest have now started to emerge themselves quickly out of their isolated dens from to into the warm sun. Food is picking up for predators at this time. People walk the streets  and they are coming out of their warmer shelters, and the land is finally seeing peeks of grass and is a good time to relax.

Mating: Yes
Birthing: No
Accepting Members: Yes

O.F.T.M's
| August |
VOTE FOR US
Forum Roleplay Top 50 Wolf RPG The Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites
COPYRIGHTS
Site © Anastasia & Staff Characters © Members Images © Respected owners.Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolMeeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 L1_s2_v3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting of the Gods (Open)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Mariah

Mariah

Mariah barked and licked his hand as he petted her. With a sigh she sat back down. She laid down and laid her head on her paws watching them.

27Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:22 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

" you may be the god of war, but I am the princess of bravery and I'm silent but deadly." She grinned, and she saw him letting the dog."oh yes of course, now we will work on your speed, try to show me what you can do as challenge you, try to catch me if you can." she began to run in her super speed in different angles. Anastasia eyes narrowed as small gushes of wind blew across her face gently.

https://abloodlife.rpg-board.net

28Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 pm

God Charon

God Charon

He smirked and stood in the middle of the room. Watching as she bounced around the room like a bouncing ball. Speeding one way then another. He could feel the wind she generated as she ran about the room. Charon watched her, calulating her moves asshe ran. He closed his eyes and pushed away thoughts as he focused on her movement. At the last minute, he stepped into her path as he had quickly learned it. Twirling her around to slow her momentium, he chuckled,"nice, I am also a quick learner." He took her hand and laced his on her hip adn began to dance with her. Spinning her one last time and dipped her backwards before standing her back on her feet.

(Sorry lol, Charon is a natural flirt >.<)

29Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She chuckled lightly as she was lifted back up,"Well, I'm truly impressed." Her tone was low, gently and sweet, as she gently and quickly placed finger on his chest but then removed it in a swift motion. Her turquoise eyes looked into his and her lips parted into a kind smile. Anastasia's hand stayed on his shoulders, she shook her head back and her wavy dark brown hair fell to her shoulders gracefully."now our next lesson is trust, you need to learn to tell someone what your thinking so that hey can help you, so tell me what you are thinking?" Her eyes kept contacted with his.

(That's okay^^ Anastasia can be a little flirty at times also.)

30Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Mariah

Mariah

Mariah barked and started to sniff the weapons again. She watched them and still kept sniffing the weapons.

31Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:11 am

God Charon

God Charon

He continued to move them in fluid motion around the room. Picking her up once and spinning with her in his arms, then setting her back on her feet. Lacing their fingers together again, his other hand back on her hip. He looked up and thought. To trust again? Why? Trust only brought pain and hurt. He should know, since his wife, whom he trusted dearly; ripped the heart he had out of him. To trust again, it sounded nice; but he knew to much of the world to know it that could never bee fully trusted. But maybe this woman was different. Just maybe. Welp, he would never know if he didn't try and find out. "Are you sure you want to know what I am thinking? Because I hold nothing back. If you ask, I am truthful about it.",he moved his hand to her lower back,grinning of the silently. GLancing to the dog as it barked, he arched a brow in question as he looked back to the Princess. Waiting her answer.

32Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:04 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

" yes I'm sure, and don't worry whatever you say your secrets are safe with me." She moved her hand and put them around his neck. The princess's body moved perfectly with the rhythm. She looked at him and saw a little bit of confusion, she knew what he was going through as never talked this much or been this close to someone. Sighing, she removed herself from her daze and looked back to Charon."Hey, I know how feel I couldn't trust the world 3,710 years ago and I still can't, but I hand trusted you when we was in the restaurant." her was calm as an owl.

33Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 am

God Charon

God Charon

"Well, it is rather hard to tell you something secretive when I have nothing of secret. So, why don't you ask me a few questions, and I shall return you an answer. Like the game that younger generations call, Twenty Question game. It is slightl annoying, but I will pay no attention to those thoughts. If it is personal, I will tell you so. Just as I know you will tell me. So, ladies first. You ask.",Charon stopped as they reached the same spot as they started. He smiled faintly,"I must say, you are a great dancer. Very fluid and graceful." He grabbed his jacket and shrugged it back on. Taking his sword adn sheathing it once more on his hip, then taking her hand and walking out of the training room and into the night air. It was cool and the air was swet with teh smell of coffee from the cafe down the street. He whistled to the dog for it to follow them as he opened the door for them both. Following afterwards and closing it.

34Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Her arms swing gently as she walked and her hand stashed in Charons. The breeze flew through her hair, when the smell of coffee hit her nose."Hmm, I'm very unfamiliar with that game." She said," But I will try..." The female sighed looking up and lowered her voice." have you ever regret something, or has someone did something to you that you have regret." Her turquoise hues look up into his dark eyes, and she waited for a reply.

35Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon thought for a moment, his life and all the pain he caused. Did that count? He was sure it did, but he didn't say it. "Hmm, not really. I don't really do something unless I meant to do it. Like the night I killed my wives mister. Came home from a six month war, found her with another. Killed him before her eyes. Then left.",he looked to her; sort of interested in her reaction to his sin. Although he believed in what he did was right, so honestly; he didn't really care is she thought he was wrong for doing so. Nor anyone else for that matter. "What about you Princess? Do you have actions you regret?",Charon glanced around. Seeing men pass glances over the female to his side, he slightly snarled to himself; but kept quiet and then turned back to her.

36Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:01 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

" Well if my family was here they would probably would have killed you for that, but I personally think you did it in an act of being hurt, or sadness." Anastasia's head turn to see men looking at her and she rolled her eyes as they wouldn't provide much for her."something I regret, I do regret the time that I almost killed the entire race of vampires. One day I was out and about,I around 16 at the time. So was looking and this guy came over and talked to me and we got along just fine until he asked me out, but I had told him I was engaged to another royal family's son. I could tell anger was in his eyes, later in the years, someone told me that my beloved Adrian, then later that night I heard noises and I saw my family killed, and the one who killed them was that guy, he was the leader of the group called the Strogi. Soon battle broke out and everyone died except me. If I had only said yes my family, my friends, my Adrian would have be alive." she sighed and closed her eyes as she waited for his reply, but another question formed and she could resist not to ask him,"Charon, what do you truly think of me as?"

37Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:31 pm

God Charon

God Charon

He listened to her story of sadness, he knew what had happened that night. All acts of murder and things came to him. Even in the worst of times. He felt sorrow for the girl. Not really knowing what to say to make her feel better, since he threw the more romantic and comforting side out with his ex-wife. So instead he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, trying to be comforting; but not so such this was helping or just making things awkward. As her next question reached his hears he was slightly taken by surprise. "I see you as someone whom I am quite fond of. I believe we could become a great alliance. The rest will depend on you, and how you prove yourself to a God whom has no heart. Although I have seemed to become slightly attached to you. Please that those words in a positive way, instead of negative.",his dark eyes looked deep into the polls of her bright orbs. A faintly smile crossed his features.

38Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Anastasia slowed her pace alittle as an arm went around her shoulder."You don't have to comfort me I had not thought about it unless something reminds me of something. Plus I think your charming, kind and sweet plus your the only friend that I trusted in a long time." she looked into his gaze before look straight,"plus some how I feel slightly attracted to you too, strange isn't it?" her words came out in a confusion.

39Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Mariah

Mariah

Mariah barked. She had done something wrong once. It had hurt her forever and made her feel horrible. She looked down. Just thinking about it made her sad. She had killed two squirrels. It was so sad.

40Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:27 pm

God Charon

God Charon

"Is that so? You find me charming and sweet, well; nobody has told me so before. Not even the woman who was suppose to me my wife. But yet you do, and you hardly know me.",he gave a small chuckle of amusement,"I am sorry, I just never heard my name and those words in the same sentence before. Forgive me. Although I find it to be odd as well, that we both find the other to be attractive. As I said though, I think of us as a great alliance; the rest will depend on you." Charon glanced to the dog, she barked as if she say something,"I believe our newly found friend here has something to say." He dropped his arm from her shoulders and took her hand again, walking along side her and somewhat bending over to pet the pitbull's head. The straightening back up to walk along. He smirked,"I bet you didn't think your move would lead to this did you?"[/color]

41Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

She smirked and looked around gently look at the calmly and soothing lights of the town, she was some what hypnotized by there glow." no worries, it's been quite awhile I've used those words myself these days." the breeze felt cool on her skin as the princess turned her head to look straight and occasionally looked at Charon to see if he was okay. But they next words the male present only caused a slightly shrug of her small shoulders."Hey what can I say, I'm good at teaching things." her teeth was revealed into her natural smile.

42Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:15 am

Leader Candras

Leader Candras

Candras landed on top of an low-cut building, her talons scraping the concrete slightly. She was in her falcon form, her brown eyes scanned the sidewalk as humans walked by, their lives never as exciting as her own. There, with the keen falcon's eyesight, she spotted the figures of Anastasia and charon, chatting quietly with themselves as they walked along like humans. However, she could sense power from them, unlike the humans. She opened her wings and flew to an dark alley, making it impossible to see her unless the could see in the dark. Even then they can't do anything, as humans will panic if they see them killing a falcon with vast powers. She was spying on them, she wondered if they would join groups so they can take over the shifters and other ones. She feared of this, not really anastasia. Charon was immortal, he cannot be stopped. Candra continued to listen in the shadows.

43Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:37 pm

God Charon

God Charon

"Are you telling me I should be honored in a subtle way?",he had actually laughed their time, something he hadn't done in a eras. Charon looked around as few people were out at night, he liked it. This was nice for him, for a life of hell is what he had been living; this.. was a little piece of heaven he never got. Stuffing both her and his hand into the pocket on his jacket. Using his other hand and running his finger through his hair. A faint grin grew over his face,"no Princess, i meant the move you made to sit with me at the restaurant. That move. I won't stand before you and lie though, I am slightly glad you did move to meet me." Charon got the feeling of being watched, his black eyes looked around as he went to locate the one whom may be watching them. Finding no one but a bird, he went about his business. Having now becoming permanently paranoid over the years.Turning back to the Princess,"so, where would you like to go?"

44Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

"Well I took some will power to have sat with you. But the one thing that I'm also good at tell hi people are, like when I saw you, I first got you was somewhat reserved to yourself but deep down have felt a little spark of friendliness and kindness." her voice was subtle." Her eyes observed people walking as they go to night jobs, and maybe a couple or a family might pass by in quick strides. Her hears caught the sound of a laugh and she laughed a little feeling happier than she had been."Well since I choose the training center, you should choose, just to be fair." she said," So where do you want go?"

45Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:49 am

God Charon

God Charon

"I am only friendly to those I find worthy of being civil to. Your act of courage to talk to me showed me there is more to you then just a vampiress. Not many do come to me and speak. I have an aura of destruction and the personality of an asshole.",he gave a small chuckles. Glancing around he knew it had to have been around midnight. Mostly everything would have been closed by now. He thought about going back to his territory, taking her with him; but he didn't wish for her to get the wrong idea about it. Nor his wishes. For he liked her, no doubt of it; but he would never reveal so. Nor ever ask her to do anything out of friendship. Glancing back to her, Charon listen as she gave him the option to choose this time. Yet the problem still stood as as everything was closed. "umm, well Princess. Everything is more then likely closed by this time. And I am not really one to stay in a place for too long. So, you choose; since you know more about this area then I.",placing his hand on the hilt of the sword as a group of gang looking people walked towards them. Charon didn't know to much of the world, but be knew when trouble rose. For it called out to him like a mother does her lost child when she can't find him. He wrapped an arm around the princess's waist, pulling her close as he kept his stride and head up. "Don't make eye contact, but don't look down either. It shows them respect, but that you yourself deserve it as well.",the crowd of men drew closer with every step.

46Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:19 am

Leader Candras

Leader Candras

Candros frowned, but it was impossible to tell from her beak as she listened to them talk about... friendship? she flapped her wings and lifted to the sky as the two walked out of view. She landed on the edge of an building, and was amused to find a group of men walking towards them, probably looking for trouble. "Hmf, III wonderff howss thef twof will react to itf" Candres said to herself, her talking muffled by her beak.

47Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

"Well I may know some parts of this town, but I'm no expert." she looked as store lights flicker off and sign turn to say they are closed. But a new sight surprised her as she looked to see a gang walking towards them. The vampiress listen to Charon's orders as they walked on. Her mind was silently whispering commands in her head, soon Anastasia body relaxed and the breath that escaped her lips with ease. " I think the coast is clear from my view, how about you??" her footsteps was light and gentle.

48Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:46 pm

God Charon

God Charon

Charon was quiet, a sign that something about about to happen. Just as guns rang in his ears, he pulled the princess before him and close to his body for protection. Once the guns finally stopped he opened his eyes,"that shit hurt.. I want you to go and hide somewhere. I don't care where because I will find you either way." He turned and stood tall, with a slightly pained groan pulled the sword from its sheath and smirked,"oh you boys are in for a treat. And I am going to love this." He walked to a white man and stood their for a moment,"You like to fight human?",the man nodded with a smirk and spoke,"yeah, I do. You think you can defeat me old man?" Charon just chuckled darkly and leaned in to whisper to the kid, with a smirk he pulled away. The kid stood their in astonishment "You wouldn't want them finding that out now would you?" Another young kid stepped up and went to grab Charon, he shrugged the kid off, but once more he went to get him. Having enough, Charon pushed him off and away. The other boy drew a gun and pointed it at Charon,"don't move or hit him again" "You going to use that weapon or just let me see it for show?",he arched a brow and waited for a response.

49Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Leader Candras

Leader Candras

Candres frowned when Charon blocked the bullets, and joked around with the kids. She'll never joke around with them. If she was him, they'll all be dead right now. No one dares pulls a gun on her. She angrily walked along the roof, forgetting she must blend in.

50Meeting of the Gods (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Gods (Open) Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:16 am

Princess Anastasia

Princess Anastasia
Admin

Her small body was covered as the sound of bullet ringing in the air. But when Charon told she her to run she almost open her mouth to protest, only she just sigh and simply said,"be careful." she soon turned and ran, from behind she heard a voice of one of the boys."aww is that your little girlfriend running away well this is going to be fun. a whistle from one of the guys made more approach the scene." after her!" he yelled. Anastasia rolled her eyes and turned to a bat. Her giant wings caught the wind and she did a few maneuvers, soon she turned back to her human form and turned a corn to suddenly realized that it was a dead end, turning she saw the shadows growing closer and the whites of their eyes narrowing at her.

Last edited by Princess Anastasia on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum